Hello Kitty Go 229

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

E Hood

Airman
Jun 23, 2008
Has someone out there posted or seen an IL-2 screenshot of a Go 229 in a "Hello Kitty" paint scheme? I saw this a couple of days ago, and now I can't find it.

Please advise, and TIA,

eh

That's the one, and many, many thanks!

I don't quite understand Hello Kitty myself, but one of my daughters (an adult) is a collector, and I'd meant to pass along a URL.

Glad we could help, EHood

I was wondering about that scheme though...my thoughts were either that a youngster was running that skin, which would be cool or that it was one tough SoB!

Just imagine getting shot down by that and having to man-up when your buds found out...

I have had these for a long time but I just found out the OP never found the skin so I uploaded the Horten Skin and a Bf-109 skin for him. Hope your daughter gets a kick out of them Ehood.
I was under the impression that they did follow the link and downloaded the skin...hence their comment:
That's the one, and many, many thanks!
Six years ago!

Spinning in their graves!? They'll get up, grab their headstones, ask if 'this is the thanks we get, for fighting for Germany', throw a strop and hissyfit, say 'we don't have to take this, we're going home'....
But...leave their graves and go home? Home to where? The secret Nazi UFO base?

Nope, Ehood never found them hence the post uploading them. I ain't that far off my rocker I would bump a thread this old and wacky just for the heck of it.

But...leave their graves and go home? Home to where? The secret Nazi UFO base?

Nice to see you again too GG. 8)

Wheels

Users who are viewing this thread