Hello WW2Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Destroyer25

Banned
35
0
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Location
Toronto, Ontario
Hello WW2Aircraft.net! I'm new here as you can see. Thought I'd just drop in and introduce myself. I'm Colby, but please call me Dest. My favourite game is WC3, because it never gets boring, thank god for BNet . I also love History, my specialty is WW2 and I plan on teaching at West Point some day.

-Dest
 
*Stares at your avatar* I was wondering whether stuff like that was allowed here. :D I think I might change mine. =P

Jan, being Swedish but living in Scotland, is allowed an avatar like that to remind him what girls look like as he now resides in a place where men wear skirts.

Anyway, greetings "Zerstorer" and enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome Destroyer. Before you change your Avatar, be sure to read our forum rules. Wouldn't want to have to show you the door this early. :wink:
 
Welcome Dest! Toronto's my home town but have been living "out west" for almost 18 years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back