Hello WW2Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That wasn't Bill. You know as well as I do that it was Ragnar the ugly, or *rseface, as he was known to his friends.

Always quick to blame your brother aren't you? Where did you get all that bling-bling btw, hmmm?

Fabrication of evidence or whatever it's called comes to my mind....

Ah yes, I forgot about that! And why don't you admit that Ragnar the Ugly is your sister, but everyone thinks 'it's' a man, and the real name is Ragnarsdottir?? Eh.,Eh?? You got the bling originally from her, you told me once, in that dive just outside Skaagen, when we went on that weekend pillaging crusie with Club Viking. The one where you ended up chatting to that Troll.....

That new guy just P*ssed people off everywhere he went. some of us have to try some to do that.....

Was it? So who had the pink tights then? Or had I had too much Gammeldansk?
Yep, that 'new' guy sure thought a lot of himself. For an 'expert tactician', he didn't know much if he wasn't aware of the German word for his own username! Still, maybe after around ten years service, at least some of which should be with a SF unit, plus some actual combat, then a couple of years at Staff College, he might be allowed to think about giving a lecture on basic military structure.....

We used to H, back with the old SeriesII and Series III long wheel base. They were a dusty pink colour, which originated from the actual primer, and then was mixed especially. It was designed to blend in with the heat haze in the desert. Now, my old lot use Land Rover 90 and 110 'Defenders', specially, er, sorted. The colours depend on the theatre, but desert stuff is quite like the early WW2 desert cammo, with sand, greys, blues and browns. All the paint is rather expensive too, as it's treated for IR reflectance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back