Hello WW2Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Destroyer, you need to understand that this is not a gaming forum, it is a World War 2 aircraft forum, inhabited by folks of all walks of life. However, there is a high degree of members who are either current or former military, including combat veterans from all militaries worldwide.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you haven't really all that much hands-on experience in tactical prep or execution and/or strategy overview or implementation...

...oh and by the way. I assume you are Canadian correct? So explain how your scholastic training will qualify you for West Point teaching credentials please.

A word of warning, Sonny. And, being born in 1934 I can call you Sonny. The warning is do not piss off Der Adler
or any of his henchmen [read :"The mods"]. Any one of them will sit your butt on the beach for a period of time
that they will determine.

Might I suggest you fall back, regroup and make an attempt to be amicable. Then you will be a welcome addition
to this fine forum, of which we are all very proud.

Charles

Last edited:
And Destroyer was no more...even his avatar is gone.

I should have given him the link for the Twelve 'O Clock High forum..he'd have been crucified in half a nanosecond. :D

Lying b@stard. I have it on good authority you are not, Max. :lol:

Bloody Jan telling lies again no doubt! Just because he lives in the land of single malt means nothing!

Anyway, it was me that arranged the Viking invasion of Mercia back in 900 AD..trust me, I'm an expert.

:lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back