Help finding WWII German Bombs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glad you found an out Mike as Karl's are, as you say, perfect. My selection was too much of a mish-mash but you're still welcom to any you want as I don't see using these any time soon (haven't in 20 years so why now!).

Crimea, in my experience the day after i've thrown something out is the day that I need it desperately so you can never tell. My sincere thanks. I have a few more old kits but this will be my last Kitech. Going to stick to name brands from now on

Mike, I'm with you there and I don't blame you on the Kitech stuff. Seems like lots of work.

Terry, I agree those from Karl are pretty nice quality. They even have the fin braces on the sprue I noticed.

Wurger, Just to show all of you the massive amount of artistic talent I possess, I took Wurger's advice, swiped some clay from the g-kids and after a hour or so.......ta-da...
A very nicely done ball and (hopefully not too riskay) TWO snakes doing the nasty!!!

Attachments

• DCP_1601.JPG
    DCP_1601.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 67
Why not? It would probably pass. Now if you said Canadian softwood, that would be a whole different matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back