help for a beaufighter aussies

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
I comment, the son of a friend of my parents is Australian and Spanish, since his father was the ambassador of Australia in Spain and my mother was working in the Australian embassy by then and yesterday came to my parents' house and he saw the collection of models that I have there, and he saw the Australian models that I have made, I tell my parents that he really likes "the green death" and that if they talked to me I could do one for him.
well although I am injured and I can not do it now I told him that if he would do it in exchange for me to get the residence visa !!!!, of clear joke, if I take my wife from Spain she dies.

To the subject I have seen that airfix have a model that is the one that Australia had after the WWII and goes completely in natural metal, I told him, but he told me that he would like it to be those who operated in WWII over Burma, and I saw that it was the beau MK 21, do you know what house produces it or what model could become it? I would like to be able to do it in 1/48 scale

Decals :

Novascale N48026 RAAF Beaufighter Mk.XXI

s-l1600.jpg

Eagle Strike #48155 1/48 Green Ghost Squadron 93 Squadron, RAAF, Bristol Beaufighter Mk 21

ESP48155-2.jpg

Model for modifying.

Tamiya 1.jpg

Tamiya2.jpg

An interesting link .. DAP Beaufighter Mk.21 by David Charles (Tamiya 1/48)

The Tamiya kits are very nice for sure. Many of the mods noted in the article Wojtek posted are not necessarily unique to the Australian Beaus so don't be discouraged by the length of the list. Without researching more, I don't know what specific things differentiated the Mk21 from the VI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back