Help support my friend's site

MacArther

Staff Sergeant
1,264
10
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Website
www.edge-gamers.com
Please help my friend keep his site running with new posts! There are few users, but all of us want more. Please help and or join the forum in any way (aside from monetary).

www.insanechaos.com
 
One of many....
 
lesofprimus said:
Love u all like an extra hole in my head....
but I am sure you are a big nice guy.
Nope, in reality I'm a big as*hole...


People say that I am a a**hole to at times, but they just don't like to hear the truth. If a person asks for my opinion I give it but you had better be ready for the answer is all, few people in this world I have found really like to hear the truth, they only want to hear what they want to hear. The people I get along with the best are honest people that are straight shooters, no BS, I hate BS. If a person is a BS I either ignore them or call their bluff depends how much energy I have that day.

Oh well the world needs a**holes too or we all would be Flamers, tree huggers, Jane Fonda lovers, puZZy whipped b*itches and NDPer's (left wing bastards).
 
More left wing then democat? HMMMMMM Oh yeah, that guy who made Fareheit 9/11 and the other stupid films. He probably has a few followers, and the rest of the nation wants him dead. Back to topic though, will any of you help with the site, cause it also has a Shop section where the person is selling things.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back