help with ZG26 profile plz

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ok if i am doing this right i figured out the code for the wespen aircraft would be G9+BN god this is complicated lol

So are you going to do a Wespen aircraft now?

yes going to do do S9+BN kit arrived this morning . had so many false starts profiles with no dates or no locationcs and when looking in the kit there is a wespen option but again no date or location .Also the decals for the wespen aircrat in the kit are for G9+IN which i am told is incorrect

Last edited by a moderator:
Here another G-2 of ZG1 from Kagero series Bf110 vol III.

Attachments

• bf110e waspen.jpg
    bf110e waspen.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 124
Here's the time line of the "S9" unit coding:

Erprobungsgruppe 210

I. and II. Schnellkampfgeschwader 210

I. and II./ZG 1.

Erprobungsgruppe 210 did not have the "wespen" image. Their unit symbol was a red gunsight superimposed over a picture of the British Isles.

I hope that helps a bit. Happy model making.

simply cant make up my mind which 1 to build so i decided to just build them all .not all at once lol .the kit i have just now is a bf110 C/D so makes sense to start there .I have the decals for 5 different aircraft so i should be able to do 1 of the options already given will work out which shortly and post for the group build .Better get it right as it seems to be Max s favorite bird

I like the Bf 110C/D versions mostly myself, but I have to say Wojtek's Bf 110G-2 profile looks bloody good..!

Ok decision made going to do this one for the group build only thing i need to do is get hold of the A and R for the decals and figure out what colours are needed

Attachments

• Copy of bf 110_075.jpg
    Copy of bf 110_075.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 108
Good choice of a paint scheme. Should be interesting to build. I'll be looking forward to your entry in Group Build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back