Heros I Met

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have a picture somewhere of me shaking Col. Tibits hand

So find it and show it to us engineer...

Cool pics and stories pisis. thanks for keeping their stories alive. this gonna help the people not to forget the past, I hope...
Think the people forget to fast. Every week there´s some news about those ****ing neonazi kids meeting in our country and the goverment keeps their eyes closed...Unfortunately we´re not the only country with this problem...

Ok i will......leme find it....I know u prolly dont believe me but I honestly could care less because I know I did.

Anyone who doesn't believe me I dont care........Seriously I could care less I know I did. it was in 2006 at a Reading PA Airshow....

My dad has the picture and he isnt here so I cant get it right now

I think that your reputation preceeds you, engineer !

Great stuff Pisis, I've never met a real hero type, altho Carlos
Hathcock lived a few blocks up Plaza Trail. I saw him sitting
outside in his wheelchair, enjoying the sun, but I never took
the time to pull over and say hello.

Charles

Thanks, guys. I have much more photos of veterans but right now they are on my old PC HDD that is in my old house, far, far away from here... Hope you believe me, I really have them! :lol:

that´s a disadvantage of the digital talking...
sometime you don´t know the right meaning of the words...

What? The right meaning of what words? OMG all i said is I shook the guys hand.......you know what I honestly dont care I am done with this thread

What? The right meaning of what words? OMG all i said is I shook the guys hand.......you know what I honestly dont care I am done with this thread

Sorry, you got me wrong, my mistake. I meant the meaning of my words : ''find it and show it to us'' as you thought I don´t belive you. Hope it´s clear now...
Sometime also my English is terrible...

Good pic Pisis.

Where are you living now?
Thanks, Chris. I'm still living in the same country, just moved to a different district.

-17engineer said:
Hey, we believe you, of course, no need to panic. ;)

I think that your reputation preceeds you, engineer !

Right Charles,

B-17, your comment is coming from the guy who claims he sat in the gunner seat of a Stuka:

>>"i've sat in the rear seat of a Stuka its gun and sight and the cramped back was hard to aim but also it was a dive bombers what do you expect......."

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/aviation/ju-87-stuka-vulnerability-fighter-attack-11124.html

Anything you say will always be held under scrutiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back