Hey all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Today's empire drink should be Australian Jan.
Wine or beer?
You choice.

Its going to take a while to enjoy the grape and grain of our empire old boy with so many countries to visit.
:)

'Passing by the Golden Pop-Tart on way.... '

As long as its not the 'Golden Rivet' we'll be ok. :)

Hey all Thank you for the warm welcomes. I have been on vacation and have not been able to get on here for a while.

I love Bacon ! lol and P.I.G. stands for Pride Integrity and Guts ! so Oink! lol

NJAC- What's your vector Victor.

I was stationed in Katterback, GE near Ansbach assigned to the 1-1 AVN Regiment (Apaches). The Unit has since been reassigned to my home state of Kansas.

I was stationed in Katterback, GE near Ansbach assigned to the 1-1 AVN Regiment (Apaches). The Unit has since been reassigned to my home state of Kansas.

Small world. I was in 2-1...

I was a Blackhawk Crew Chief in 2-1 AVN stationed in Katterbach, Germany from 2001 to 2006. Flew many missions with 1-1 in Iraq. After we got back from Iraq both 1-1 and 2-1 went to Kansas and 3rd and 5th of the 158th moved into Katterbach, and I was in A Co 5-158th until 2006. I then left the Army, but remained living in Ansbach until 2012.

We just missed each other then. Where were you in Iraq? We supplied a Aviation unit in the Al Anbar Province.

We were based out of Camp Speicher, but we flew around everywhere. I probably hit up every camp in the country at some point.

I was at TQ. We sent multiple convoys to Speicher. My Brother who is in the AF was at Speicher a year after I came back. Very Small World. BTW I still se 2-1 Flying around occasionally here in KS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back