Hey :) New Brit

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And don't mind our Swettish person - he escapes from his cell - oops! I meant room - now and then. He's harmless really, just say soothing things like 'Volvo', 'SAAB' and 'Ikea', and give him the odd beer or two, and he'll relax and put away that Viking axe .... but whatever you do, do not mention the Muppet Show !!!

Viking, eh.....much like me and other selected few, right VB? :lol:
Motorcycles one says, hopefully that means AJS, BSA, Norton, Triumph and the likes, there's a crazy person popping in on occasion, watch out, mumbling something about MBW, WMB, or something, don't pay any attention to this person, we're testing some new meds, it seems that they come with some severe side effects....

I'm into anything with 2 wheels really, I have been riding 4 years and still learning a lot :)

My dad had a Triumph Bonneville, but for the time being I've gone down the sportsbike route/power ranger/plastic fantastic, whatever you call us, although I use mine (GSXR600 SRAD) for everything - commuting, touring, sunday rides in rain or shine!

Like this MV Agusta 750S America?

MV_Agusta_750_S_America_1977_zps0641dc4e.jpg

1977_GT550_blue_550.jpg

Me too Alex, I have dreamed of owning a Dresda Triton for decades. The ultimate British bike in my opinion.

My Suzuki's were all two strokes, GT 250, 380, 550 's.

Last edited:
3_zpsbcdc3b69.jpg

These two Tritons were both built by Dresda Engineering, the famous Londonfirm run by racer Dave Degens. The model on the left has a wideline Featherbed frame; the bike on the right is based on a frame from a genuine Mara Norton. One of the lasting ottractions ofthe Triton is that no two bikes are identical.

Few bikes could live with a good Triton's 650cc Triumph performance in a straight line, and the same thing was true of its Norton Featherbed chassis's handling ability on a twisty road...

So.....left or right? ;) :lol:

Hello from Coventry Alex.
I lurked in the shadows for too long on this forum.
Get involved and unlock the knowledge of others you won't look back.

Cheers Chris

3_zpsbcdc3b69.jpg

These two Tritons were both built by Dresda Engineering, the famous Londonfirm run by racer Dave Degens. The model on the left has a wideline Featherbed frame; the bike on the right is based on a frame from a genuine Mara Norton. One of the lasting ottractions ofthe Triton is that no two bikes are identical.

Few bikes could live with a good Triton's 650cc Triumph performance in a straight line, and the same thing was true of its Norton Featherbed chassis's handling ability on a twisty road...

So.....left or right? ;) :lol:

How could you chose between those two?! If I won the lottery I'd have one in my front room just to gaze at with a cup of tea!

Hello from Coventry Alex.
I lurked in the shadows for too long on this forum.
Get involved and unlock the knowledge of others you won't look back.

Cheers Chris

Not far from me then, I'm from Stourbridge. Thanks Chris.

View attachment 240086

Me too Alex, I have dreamed of owning a Dresda Triton for decades. The ultimate British bike in my opinion.

My Suzuki's were all two strokes, GT 250, 380, 550 's.

My dad had the GT750 two stroke back in the day, he was amazed by the gear indicator on it! The Honda CBX1000 is a favourite Japanese oldie, sound like thunder :twisted:

1981-cbx1000z.jpg

CBX, I haven't seen one of those for a long time. I liked the Z1300 6 for its brutish style.
Kawasaki?
This?
download (2).jpg

Or this?
images.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back