Jul 26, 2011 #1 seaplane Recruit 1 0 Joined Jul 26, 2011 Location Barcelona Hi all, I'm new here, I'm from Barcelona, I like planes from children and I'm here basically to learn, I will share all I can.
Hi all, I'm new here, I'm from Barcelona, I like planes from children and I'm here basically to learn, I will share all I can.
Jul 26, 2011 #2 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Welcome aboard seaplane.
Jul 26, 2011 #3 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Welcome to the forum
Jul 26, 2011 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Welcome.
Jul 26, 2011 #5 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Welcome to the forum Seaplane.
Jul 26, 2011 #6 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia Hello and welcome. Enjoy the forum.
Jul 26, 2011 #7 Messy1 Master Sergeant 2,517 31 Joined Nov 21, 2007 Location Ankeny, Iowa Welcome aboard!
Jul 26, 2011 #8 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,140 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Welcome from England.
Jul 26, 2011 #9 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,904 17,292 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Welcome aboard!
Jul 26, 2011 #10 Crimea_River Marshal 47,747 16,272 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Stayed in Barcelona for a short visit a couple of years ago. Beautiful city. Welcome and make yourself at home. Don't be shy to show us your work and ask lots of questions. Most of us are quite nice
Stayed in Barcelona for a short visit a couple of years ago. Beautiful city. Welcome and make yourself at home. Don't be shy to show us your work and ask lots of questions. Most of us are quite nice
Jul 27, 2011 #12 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. welcome from down under!
Jul 30, 2011 #13 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com Welcome to the forum. 8) Wheels