Dec 9, 2011 #1 J jipi Airman 40 1 Joined Dec 9, 2011 Hi, I'm Jipi from France, near Paris. I'm 43, got a wife, a cat, a little girl and the same bike as the one Tom Cruise owns in "Top Gun"...
Hi, I'm Jipi from France, near Paris. I'm 43, got a wife, a cat, a little girl and the same bike as the one Tom Cruise owns in "Top Gun"...
Dec 9, 2011 #2 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Welcome aboard Jipi!
Dec 9, 2011 #3 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Welcome to the forum
Dec 9, 2011 #4 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Welcome from England.
Dec 9, 2011 #5 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,265 38,776 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Bonjour Jipi. Salutations de Pologne.
Dec 9, 2011 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,583 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Bienvenue.
Dec 9, 2011 #7 Crimea_River Marshal 47,747 16,273 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Welcome aboard!
Dec 9, 2011 #8 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Welcome to the asylum Jipi!
Dec 10, 2011 #10 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. G'day mate, welcome!
Dec 10, 2011 #11 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra G'day Jipi, greeting from down under I've not long got back from spending a couple of weeks sailing up the lovely River Rhone.
G'day Jipi, greeting from down under I've not long got back from spending a couple of weeks sailing up the lovely River Rhone.