Hi all (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wizard of Oz

Recruit
Dec 30, 2006
Langenfeld
I just want to say "Hi" 2 everybody in this forum.

I'm a 30 years "young" dentist from Germany, with special interrest in modeling, riding my zx6rb or do some other sports ( Paintball, Badminton, scuba..)
Actually i'm going to built a Bf 109 (maybe f) (scale is not yet set), so i hope, that with your help, i can get a lot of informations. So i hope my english is quite understandable that we can exchange some informations :oops:

best regards

Chris

you english seems fine and one of the moderators is fluent in both English and German for the bits you don't quite understand, and that sounds like quite a project you're getting yourself into, there're plenty of -109 fans on the site.............

Hallo Wizard !!!
Nice to read you here.I see, you are interested in many things.Nice to welcome you. :)

BTW. Some of the dental tools are very useful for modelers,aren't they. :D

first of all: thx for your welcome posts

@Wurger: u r right, some of them are quite usefull but it is much cheaper to buy
this tools in a normal market. They are nearly the same, only difference is the missing Aesculap e.g mark.

@Erich: Hope they won't follow me.... ;)

@DerAdlerIstGelandet: Soso, ein Franke;) Sehr nette Gegend, hab in Erlangen studiert und in ne Zeit in der Nähe von Bayreuth gearbeitet

Watch out everyone, Chris will get confused and start speaking German to you at times. He forgets to change between languages sometimes ! :lol: Man, it's priceless - and amazing he can speak so well in both languages, I struggle with English !

You seem to do it pretty damn well compared to most of the populace of Europe.

@plan_D: sometimes i'm actually not so sure, if i understand german quite well xpc when i´m visiting bavaria, austria or switzerland;)

@DerAdlerIstGelandet: ups, hab mich dann wohl mit der Location:Ansbach vertan...vertan,vertan sprach der Hahn und stieg vom Schwan;)

Ja ich arbeite in Ansbach. Ich bin Hubschrauber Techniker und wahr eine Bord Techniker auf Blackhawk Hubschrauber fuer der US Army. Ich bin eigentlich eine Amerikaner aber wuerde hier in Deutschland geboren und lebte mehr als 20 jahre in Deutschland. Meine Muetter und Frau sind Deutsche auch.

Meine Deutsch is nich perfekt aber ich denke es ist super fuer eine Ami.

Ja ich arbeite in Ansbach. Ich bin Hubschrauber Techniker und wahr eine Bord Techniker auf Blackhawk Hubschrauber fuer der US Army. Ich bin eigentlich eine Amerikaner aber wuerde hier in Deutschland geboren und lebte mehr als 20 jahre in Deutschland. Meine Muetter und Frau sind Deutsche auch.

Meine Deutsch is nich perfekt aber ich denke es ist super fuer eine Ami.

Holy crap - my high school german allowed me to read that :D

good, you can tell me what they were saying about me, i'm no expert but it seems that "Deutschland" translates to "The Lanc", why else would he have said it so much :lol:

@DerAdler: Dein Deutsch ist doch super und die Schwaben ham anscheinend auch schon ihre Spuren hinterlassen;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back