Hi everyone

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gterl

Airman
Aug 3, 2007
Hi everyone,

profile:
39 yrs old (OMG that old already :oops: )
married, two kids, living in central europe :D

what brought me in:
since beeing a kid I loved the big english bombers. loved to make them with LEGO, had countless Matchbox plastic kits...you know Stirlings, Wellingtons, Hampdens, Halifax, Whitley, Lanc's. So, grew older and started with books on the subject (as reader), well to be onest my wife complains about the space they're using......so the collection is rather huge.... and with flight-sims.

my dream:
to be able to simulate (on pc) what it was like during night over Berlin, Hamburg, etc. so in other words a full scale 'Bomber Command Simulation' ...might never happen I know :rolleyes:

what can I offer:
help concerning RAF Bomber Command its aircraft from 1939-45/46 ..don't forget the Lincoln :rolleyes:

cheers
gterl

Good Morning, gterl, from the USA. Virginia Beach, VA, actually.
You're not old, my friend at 39. Wait til you get to be my age.......

Welcome to the forum and enjoy it...... I do.

Charles

No problem, I guess lesofprimus (or whatever his name is) is just an as***hole, may god bless him :p . I just knew something of the like HAD to be posted by someone. So, in my words....thanks for the warm welcome you freakin as***hole :p

And for the other gentlemen, thx very much ...I've seen that you're rather international bunch of guys, which I definitely like (hell...there's even a 'foreign language' corner :lol: )

once again thx
rgds
gterl

Hey there and welcome to the forum gterl, from an Avro Lancaster fan. :)

My great-uncle flew Lancasters with the Pathfinder Force, and he was shot down and killed on July 30, 1943, over Hamburg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back