Hi from Australia

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Didnt realise there were that many Aussies here:shock:
Will try and get a few pics up of my last aircraft soon.
I dont usually build a lot of aircraft. I really build a lot of (cover your eyes here) cars :oops: That is my main passion but planes come a close second. And being here, I hope to learn more about building planes.

Cheers

Oh god, cars, I gotta build a "66 Chevelle Malibu!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought one BRAND F'n new in '66.
275hp 327, Rochester quadrajet carby, 4 speed munci, 331 rear end (2600 rpm @ 65mph), dual exhaust, tach in the console, bucket seats, Rear seat speaker, silver blue, all black interior, american mag wheels, blue streak tires.
I bloody sh!t loved that car. Even got 20 mpgallon. Gas was 33 bloody cents a gallon then. I lived in Berkeley CA.

Gotta build one when I finish my squadron of Yorktown planes. In my next life the way I am going!

Thanks again guys. Dont get a lot of time for posting due to work, but I do lurk a bit!:D

Colin1, I am not that far up the coast. Between Newcastle and Port Macquarie if you have a map handy:lol:

N4521U, get to it mate! Would love to see a build up that beast! Sounds cool!

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Didnt realise there were that many Aussies here:shock:

Cheers

They were going to change the name to Diggers.net but a hard fought battle stopped that. That and the boatload of kegs of Guinness Jan shipped down there! :)

Welcome from another East Coast!

They were going to change the name to Diggers.net but a hard fought battle stopped that.

:lol::lol: Thats gold!

Not as often as I would like to Colin. Keep trying to get to Frontline Hobbies but work has other ideas:rolleyes:

Thanks guys:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back