Hi from Australia

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Didnt realise there were that many Aussies here:shock:
Will try and get a few pics up of my last aircraft soon.
I dont usually build a lot of aircraft. I really build a lot of (cover your eyes here) cars :oops: That is my main passion but planes come a close second. And being here, I hope to learn more about building planes.

Cheers
 
Oh god, cars, I gotta build a "66 Chevelle Malibu!!!!!!!!!!!
Bought one BRAND F'n new in '66.
275hp 327, Rochester quadrajet carby, 4 speed munci, 331 rear end (2600 rpm @ 65mph), dual exhaust, tach in the console, bucket seats, Rear seat speaker, silver blue, all black interior, american mag wheels, blue streak tires.
I bloody sh!t loved that car. Even got 20 mpgallon. Gas was 33 bloody cents a gallon then. I lived in Berkeley CA.

Gotta build one when I finish my squadron of Yorktown planes. In my next life the way I am going!
 
Thanks again guys. Dont get a lot of time for posting due to work, but I do lurk a bit!:D

Colin1, I am not that far up the coast. Between Newcastle and Port Macquarie if you have a map handy:lol:

N4521U, get to it mate! Would love to see a build up that beast! Sounds cool!
 
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Didnt realise there were that many Aussies here:shock:


Cheers

They were going to change the name to Diggers.net but a hard fought battle stopped that. That and the boatload of kegs of Guinness Jan shipped down there! :)


Welcome from another East Coast!
 
They were going to change the name to Diggers.net but a hard fought battle stopped that.


:lol::lol: Thats gold!

Not as often as I would like to Colin. Keep trying to get to Frontline Hobbies but work has other ideas:rolleyes:

Thanks guys:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back