Hi from Denmark

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Currently nothing, as I'm unemployed at the moment due to physical limitations. (Arthritis and hypermobility).
I really like your Ninja a lot - nice reliable bike, and not much need for polishing all the time, plus enough engine power to be fun. :)
The other bike's cool too - is it an Intruder? - it sure seems like it's made for a pleasant cruise on a sunny day. Nice. :)
How big's the engine? *looks curiously@Thor*

Believe me, my engine is big enough! *UH* wait! :oops: On the motorcycle? Oh, the cruiser is a Suzuki M50 which has a 800cc engine. Yeah, its a very comfortable bike to ride. In fact, I rode it this morning as it was 64 degrees this morning so it was very, very pleasant weather to ride today.

Believe me, my engine is big enough! *UH* wait! :oops: On the motorcycle? Oh, the cruiser is a Suzuki M50 which has a 800cc engine. Yeah, its a very comfortable bike to ride. In fact, I rode it this morning as it was 64 degrees this morning so it was very, very pleasant weather to ride today.

Heheh@engine: thought that would be the first reply. ;)
*calculates*...64 F =.....hmmmm....*messes with calculator*...18 C - nice! Perfect weather for riding. :)

I went out on a ride with my buddy yesterday, it was 79F, sunshine, clear blue skies w. only a few wisps of clouds, mild winds, curvy roads, a big beemer with a full tank of gas, lunch in the topbox, water and coffee in the side bags, and buddy driving while I was busy with my camera.
Had a great relaxed day, we rode 215 km, and I was definitely ready to crash when I got home. :lol:

Pictures:
Picasa Webalbum - BikerBabeDK - 310509 Bike r...

All this talk of bikes makes me miss mine :(

In the late 80's, I had a GPZ1100 project and a Katana 1100 that used to tear up the Southern California canyons...

Don't have 'em anymore...but my '79 320i is just about as much fun on the mountain roads up here! :thumbleft:

Sorry about the delayed reply. *blush*
A 320i?
That's a car!
Cars has got too many wheels, I get stressed out by all those wheels! :lol:
Jokes aside, a good car, a tank full of gas and a decent road can be a helluva lot of fun! ;)

Good car X 3! 8)

Attachments

• Merc04KidDuece-vi.jpg
    Merc04KidDuece-vi.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 66
  • untitled3.bmp
    871.9 KB · Views: 66
  • untitled18.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
You are kidding right? THAT is just a mean of tranport a plain shoe box to transport your *rse from a to b....

Now, IF you want to go fast AND in style.....this is the car to do it in! 8):lol:

Attachments

• 0704rc_11_z+gassers+.jpg
    0704rc_11_z+gassers+.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
You are kidding right? THAT is just a mean of tranport a plain shoe box to transport your *rse from a to b....

Now, IF you want to go fast AND in style.....this is the car to do it in! 8):lol:

I thought you said "style"???
Oh wait - you did! :lol:
Then why on earth are you showing me that...contraption??? *wide-eyed, innocent look*

We're called Danes mate ;)

And I'd have to go with Bikerbabe's choice in cars, cause although I do like musclecars as-well, I'm just a sucker for good smooth curves ;)

HOWEVER, why not have both in ONE package ??:
Dodge%20Viper%20GTS%20Coupe%20(1994).jpg

Since it came out I've always dreamt about having one.

Last edited:
The Mustang GT Corvette Stingray are both everybit as much classic cars as the E-type.

Quite different languages actually. Dutch is much closer to German. You're welcome to compare us with the Swedes or Norwegians however
Hei, hvordan har de det? Her, jeg er bra. Skjonn bil, jeg liker stilen din

I thought Dutch and Danish were a bit similar too (not that I can speak either) although probably not to the point that they can converse fluently with one another

Hei, hvordan har de det? Her, jeg er bra. Skjonn bil, jeg liker stilen din

Ah Swedish! Jeg har det ganske fint tak :) Ja Viperen er et mesterværk i min mening.

I thought Dutch and Danish were a bit similar too (not that I can speak either) although probably not to the point that they can converse fluently with one another

I can't understand much Dutch at all, only the parts which sound very German. On the contrary I can talk fluently with either a Swede or Norwegian, no problem, just gotta pay attention.

Hey! Fulla Svenskar e lika kul som fulla Danskar! Vi e alla broder och systrar, eller hur?

What do you mean "contraption"!!??:shock: Let me point out one important thing young lady.....*cough* *cough*

abombers_sidepic.jpg

Since you mentioned the beautiful E-Type..

JaguarETypeSeriesI.jpg

...and now a few words from our sponsor.

100_0166-w.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back