Hi, I'm new! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Welcome from me, too!

As long as you're Spanish, try to post some pics of Spanish military aircraft when you get the chance.

We (a museum in southern California) are restoring an Hispano Ha.1112 Buchon now and it will probably be painted to look like a Bf 109 instead of a Buchon (choice of the owner), but it's still a Buchon. This one will have a 3-bladed propeller instead of the Buchon's 4-blade, so will loook more like a Tripala. We also have a flyable Saeta, but it doesn't do much flying these days. Would be nice to see them as they are supposed to look!

Don't let these guys fool you. Here is their class pic................

Admins.jpg

I alreay found a thread posted by another "Spaniard" (god awfull I hate that expression, it somewhat sounds wrong to me), that included a lot of drawings and images of aircraft of the spanish civil war, but I would search for some more, by now I will post a photo of a G.50 Freccia scale down model with the Nationalist Air Force paint scheme, will probably link some photos and images of a Mosca (I-16) soon enough

G50 Spain3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I alreay found a thread posted by another "Spaniard" (god awfull I hate that expression, it somewhat sounds wrong to me), that included a lot of drawings and images of aircraft of the spanish civil war, but I would search for some more, by now I will post a photo of a G.50 Freccia scale down model with the Nationalist Air Force paint scheme, will probably link some photos and images of a Mosca (I-16) soon enough

:thumbright:

BTW... Please use the Your Completed Kits sub-section of the Modelling section for posting yours finished models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back