Hi, I'm new! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

warbird1324

Recruit
Mar 17, 2013
Valencia, Spain
I had been for some time reading info posted in the site, and I have finally decide to make an account.
I'm not any short of expert, just a fan in the subject that enjoys researching info about militar aircraft of all eras, specially those that participated in WW1, WW2 and Korea.
English is not my first lenguage, so I apologize if I commit some grammar, semantics (...) errors while writting...

Welcome, I bet your English is a lot better than my Spanish. Don't worry about typo mistakes, we all make them :lol:

Welcome to our joint, would that be like an elbow, hip, knee?? I was told once if I tried translating on Google, my name, Bill, could come up as "invoice" !

Welcome Mr New. You are in questionable company, but welcome never the less.

And that's why names shouldn't be translated, my surname "Escribano" is a way to say writter.
We also said that "better alone than in bad company" But I do not feel I'm in bad company, thankfully...
Thanks all!

c0140.gif

Hello to Valencia and a warm welcome from the other end of the globe.

Welcome from the southern US, we're all just regular fellas and always ready to give a new guy a helpig hand

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 118

Users who are viewing this thread

Back