hi ya all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

joy17782

Airman 1st Class
Jan 25, 2008
logan ohio
wanted 2 know if the luffwaffe ever got any 4 engine bombers above the prototype and if they did what were they , ive read about the 1 from messersmitt, any others? also great site , thanks randy8)

There have been several beyond prototype, most famously the Focke Wulf Fw 200. Check out some of the threads I'm sure it has been discussed.

Welcome to the forum.

ok will do i got tons of books on the german army and other topics on the war but not too much on bombers that get indept thanks

Thats the best advice is to roam around and check out the threads. I'm sure whatever question you have has been discussed. Any thought about getting those hanging planes into a glass cabinet or something similar so they don't attract dust? Works for me.

Hallo Randy,

Welcome to the site and greetings from Poland.:)

i was in germany, schonborn, it was a air defense site , hawk, i was posted in the quick reaction force for the battry along with some mp then i went too crete, i was in ft benning then bragg, korea with the 2nd id up on the dmz at camp gaint , then with the 4th id , then the 82nd in bosnia , broke both my legs and hip jumping , road in a few blackhawks in my day in korea and ft carson , and a few hueys , i like the blackhawk better , hueys arent that smooth or a ride ha ha ha , anyways thanks for saying hi randy, all and i thought about putting my models in a case but alot of them i made with there gear up , and i really like the look on my friends faces when they try too spot too see if i have anymore done , also im doing a 1/35 trumpeter sturer emil its a new one out by trumpeter, it was a 12.8mm anti tank gun on a strech out pz.kpfw.3 there only a handfull built and all of them went too the eastern front as soon as i get it done will post pics randy

G'day Randy and welcome to the site. How many times Wilbur do we have to remind you That Aussies and Scots don't get cranky until you forget its your turn to get the beer in. Trust me Randy, Wilbur has what is known as long pockets short arms syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back