How many unfinished Kits do you have?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don't need that plastic in your hand with Paypal! You sly dog you.

BTW............. need clarification.
If a kit box is opened to look inside,
is it then considered Started?????
Definitely not! I don't consider it started unless placric is glued to plastic. Removal of major airframe parts off the sprues for test fitting doesn't count either or I'd be in the deep dodo with Wayne.

Oh dear, the list is growing.

Added: 1:48 Henschel He123 (tamiya) and Ju 87 (Airfix). Both very cheap, and needed the 87 to complete my Battle of Britain collection. :S

Here's one to add to my growing list of built but unfinished due to not having serial numbers and code decals -

RCAF MK X Wellington -

6585492A-1006-49E2-A154-5334AC0E4FB0-623-000000AC80CD579C_zps3f9721e1.jpg

Looks good Chris. You should be able to get Dull Red codes and serial s decals from Hannants. If you're stuck, let me know - I might have some in 1/72nd scale that could be used, depending on what letter/numbers you need.

Cheers Terry, it's just a case of me getting on the Hannants website and basically purchasing as many variants of letters and numbers as possible. I just keep failing to do it!

One does hope that, books bought for the reason of looking for suitable projects, projects for which kit does exist, just waiting for acceptable subjects, does not count as started/unfinished kits, if so....i'm such deep sh*t, that my head would stick up in Wayne's sh*tter, bog...throne!

Maquette Boeing Model 307 I bought mail order years and years ago. May have been from Squadron or Discount Plastic Models, but I don't really remember which. You still see them come up on eBay every now and then but there are none there now. WARNING!! It's a very basic kit. with a VERY limited run fuselage, the most primitive limited run parts I have ever seen. The wings, engines, horizontal tail and landing gear are from the old Frog B-17E and are also pretty basic. I've bought Quick Boost engines for it and intend to use the extra cowlings from an early Academy B-17 kit, and may even change out the horizontal tail with some extra early style ones I have from another Academy B-17 kit.

I wonder if the Williams Bros. kit a copy of this one? Sounds like it.

Ugh.

1/32 Revell F-4E (building it as a Luftwaffe F-4F)
1/32 Revell Ju 88
1/48 Hasegawa F-14
1/48 Hasegawa CF-18
1/48 Italeri Tornado
1/48 Hasegawa Hawker Typhoon
1/48 Revell A-6 Intruder

I feel like there are a couple more, but I can't think of them right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back