How many unfinished Kits do you have?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fortunately I only have two. The Guillow's Fairchild 24 and the F3F. The Fairchild is next on my list.... the F3F is somewhere in limbo.

Charles

Attachments

• DSCN0392.JPG
    DSCN0392.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN0207.JPG
    DSCN0207.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 84
I have a building kit for an M4 Sherman tank that I wish use to mount the Sherman. It's just sitting there unfinished. It's a vacuum form kit and I just absolutely hate them. They never fit right and the amount of filling and sanding required is enough to choke a horse.

Here a picture of what's it suppose to look like finished.

36038_3.jpg

1. Gundam RX78-4 Master Grade 1/100th scale: Haven't finished as I can't find a screw driver the right size to put the screws into the plastic! Going on 1+ year now inactive.
2. Dauntless Dive Bomber 1/72nd Scale by Testors: Started out strong...haven't had the time to get the correct paints for some of the parts. 2+ years inactive.
3. Revell P-51B/C Mustang 1:48 scale: Ashamedly, not opened.
4. Revell P40B Tiger Shark 1:48 scale: Just need to find the instructions somewhere, 3/4ths of the way done otherwise.
5. Revell Ju 87 D Stuka 1:48 scale: Also not opened.
6. RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Destroy Mode)+ Head Display Base 1/48 scale: Just got it for Christmas, so it has been looked through, but nothing else.
7. A PT-109 kit that is hiding somewhere, who's scale and maker I can't recall.

Most of mine is in 1/48:
1/48 Pegasus Hurricane (Needs overspray and decals)
1/48 Revell Spitfire Mk. 1 (fell off the workbench and boxed it afterwards)
1/48 Tamiya Spitfire Mk. 1 (x2)
1/48 Revell B-17C (Koster Conversion kit)- first experience with vacuum formed and it ended dreadful..
1/48 Revell P-51B Mustang

And I don't do much 1/72 but I have the Academy B-17C/D sitting in a box somewhere...?

1. Gundam RX78-4 Master Grade 1/100th scale: Haven't finished as I can't find a screw driver the right size to put the screws into the plastic! Going on 1+ year now inactive.
2. Dauntless Dive Bomber 1/72nd Scale by Testors: Started out strong...haven't had the time to get the correct paints for some of the parts. 2+ years inactive.
3. Revell P-51B/C Mustang 1:48 scale: Ashamedly, not opened.
4. Revell P40B Tiger Shark 1:48 scale: Just need to find the instructions somewhere, 3/4ths of the way done otherwise.
5. Revell Ju 87 D Stuka 1:48 scale: Also not opened.
6. RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Destroy Mode)+ Head Display Base 1/48 scale: Just got it for Christmas, so it has been looked through, but nothing else.
7. A PT-109 kit that is hiding somewhere, who's scale and maker I can't recall.

Maybe Revell?

Hi guys,

Making some progress! Final model in my pile is the 1;48 Fw189. A few pics to be posted in due course. :)
I have just bought the SMER Tiger Moth (hasn't arrived yet). I hear it is not the best kit, but I'll do what I can with it, intending to finish it as
198 copy.jpg

which I fly regularly. See how this goes....
Busy long weekend of flying coming up as it turns out. Weather looks perfect so bring it on. Procrastination on the modeling front? Not me!!! :D

I guess I'm very fortunate. I only have two....started and not completed, that is. The F3F and the Fairchild 24. I hope to complete the Fairchild this fall.

Charles

Attachments

• DSCN0709.JPG
    DSCN0709.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCN0710.JPG
    DSCN0710.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back