How safe is your city? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

syscom3

Pacific Historian
Jun 4, 2005
Orange County, CA
Mine is #30 in the list. Woo hooooo! Five of the top 30 cities are in Orange County. Thats an interesting stat.

BREITBART.COM - Ranking of Most, Least Dangerous Cities

Top 50 =
1. Brick, N.J.
2. Amherst, N.Y.
3. Mission Viejo, Calif.
4. Newton, Mass.
5. Troy, Mich.
6. Colonie, N.Y.
7. Irvine, Calif.
8. Cary, N.C.
9. Greece, N.Y.
10. Coral Springs, Fla.
11. Thousand Oaks, Calif.
12. Orem, Utah
13. Round Rock, Texas
14. Dover, N.J.
15. Lake Forest, Calif.
16. Sterling Heights, Mich.
17. Simi Valley, Calif.
18. Roswell, Ga.
19. Lee's Summit, Mo.
20. Broken Arrow, Okla.
21. Chino Hills, Calif.
22. Gilbert, Ariz.
23. Edison, N.J.
24. Cranston, R.I.
25. Port St. Lucie, Fla.
26. Sandy, Utah
27. Nashua, N.H.
28. Danbury, Conn.
29. Huntington Beach, Calif.
30. Orange, Calif.
31. Hamilton, N.J.
32. Parma, Ohio
33. Overland Park, Kan.
34. Santa Clarita, Calif.
35. Stamford, Conn.
36. Cheektowaga, N.Y.
37. Livonia, Mich.
38. Sunnyvale, Calif.
39. Murrieta, Calif.
40. Canton, Mich.
41. Plano, Texas
42. Warwick, R.I.
43. Torrance, Calif.
44. Clifton, N.J.
44. Newport Beach, Calif.
46. Woodbridge, N.J.
47. Fargo, N.D.
48. Norman, Okla.
49. Olathe, Kan.
50. Boca Raton, Fla.

Bottom 50 =
320. Indianapolis, Ind.
321. Shreveport, La.
322. Sacramento, Calif.
323. St. Petersburg, Fla.
324. Tacoma, Wash.
325. Houston
326. Columbus, Ohio
327. Miami
328. Baton Rouge, La.
329. Charlotte, N.C.
330. Jackson, Miss.
331. Toledo, Ohio
332. Macon, Ga.
333. Nashville, Tenn.
334. Rochester, N.Y.
335. Tulsa, Okla.
336. Stockton, Calif.
337. Hartford, Conn.
338. Dallas
339. Miami Gardens, Fla.
340. Buffalo, N.Y.
341. Springfield, Mass.
342. Kansas City, Kan.
343. Philadelphia
344. West Palm Beach, Fla.
345. Minneapolis
346. Dayton, Ohio
347. Orlando, Fla.
348. San Bernardino, Calif.
349. Little Rock, Ark.
350. Newark, N.J.
351. Reading, Pa.
352. North Charleston, S.C.
353. Washington
354. Cincinnati
355. Atlanta
356. Kansas City, Mo.
357. Richmond, Va.
358. Trenton, N.J.
359. Memphis, Tenn.
360. Baltimore
361. Richmond, Calif.
362. Gary, Ind.
363. Youngstown, Ohio
364. Oakland, Calif.
365. Cleveland
366. Birmingham, Ala.
367. Camden, N.J.
368. Compton, Calif.
369. Flint, Mich.
370. Detroit
371. St. Louis

You live in a good place for California Sys, but there's also 5 California cites on the bottom! I see just up the road ole Compton made the grade again!

The City I'm actually a part of is 202 but I'm on the border line of a small town that has an almost immeasurable crime rate.

I see nothing in Oregon, not really funny but you could walk right into Wally-world and blow the place sky high. 2 days ago someone set up a nice collection of dynamite on a shelf at 8 am and just plainly walked out not catched

My country's not there, never mind my "city"! :lol:

#324 - Pretty safe really. But don't kid yourself, we have riff-raff too. I think we rank in the top 10 for car thefts. The just caught a guy up here a month or so ago that stole cars whenever he needed a ride someplace. Never did anything to the vehicles (part it out, trash it, etc), just stole them to get around town. They claim he may have stolen over 130 cars in the last year.

One bullet. Just one bullet.

In colorado as a whole we have a lot of petty crime, car break ins and people stealing copper to sell to recycling plants - once and a while we have some nut go on a spree like what happened in Conifer a few weeks ago, aside from that it's pretty safe here, 100x safer from where I came from in California...

You live in a good place for California Sys, but there's also 5 California cites on the bottom! I see just up the road ole Compton made the grade again!

The City I'm actually a part of is 202 but I'm on the border line of a small town that has an almost immeasurable crime rate.

Anaheim and Santa Ana ranked suprisingly low. Those are the two locations that have the dirt ball neighborhoods.

I remember in my criminal Justice class last term the instructor was telling me that a lot of the crime origionates in, and is confined into several "zip codes".

Compton is quite aways away. The crime is usually crip vs blood, or black vs hispanic. Let them kill each other off.

there aren't any cities as such in cornwall, our capital "city" is only really a city because we needed a capital city :lol: it's no bigger than a large town, but cornwall has hundreds upon hundreds of villiages, being a rural area, with some of the lowest crime rates in the country.........

Man NJ is losing its edge. Camden, NJ was the chart topper in 2004 or 05, or both. Trenton and Newark, NJ usually spot up high scores on the dangerous list as well. I almost got wasted in Trenton on fine summer night. Brick has been up there as the safest for a while too I think.

I used to play hockey in southern NJ close to Camden, over 30 years ago the place was a sh*thole then.

Flyboy your a** might get shot there nowadays! It's actually not bad right on the water across from philly, where the USS New Jersey and aquarium are - but beyond that - you better pack and wear kevlar.

ALL cities are safe if you have spare .45 mags with Hydra Shoks.
huh.gif

Of course, Lanc, the town of London with a population of over 8,000,000 is only a city because we needed a capital city...:|

:rolleyes:

I expected a Brit to refer to his nation rather than trying to be seperate like some French-Canadian nutjob...why don't you Cornish just join the Welsh and we can have rid of both of you. :D

:rolleyes:

I expected a Brit to refer to his nation rather than trying to be seperate like some French-Canadian nutjob...why don't you Cornish just join the Welsh and we can have rid of both of you. :D

As one of the English Canadians here PlanD I will trade you all our French (Bloc Québécois members that is) for all you Scottish, Welsh and Cornish. We will put them on a boat today if you agree.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back