How to handle a hangover...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

I was checking my e-mails on Yahoo and fell on that article on the main page... The fact that it was posted before the 4th of july is a good thing for the Yankees amongst us, but as it was advertised as a cure for the morning after Canada Day makes me feel a little stupid for the publisher... As on the morning of July 2nd, the drunkards will be too hammered to be able to read !

Anyway, here it is...

Hangover myths - Women's Health - Yahoo! Canada Lifestyle

Eh Maestro, what you doing reading the womens health pages?? ;)

They don't mention the best cure, a big greasy Irish breakfast, half the farmyard fried up and put on a plate, washed down with lots of hot sweet tea. Hangover? What hangover??!!

They don't mention the best cure, a big greasy Irish breakfast, half the farmyard fried up and put on a plate, washed down with lots of hot sweet tea. Hangover? What hangover??!!

Muller, you forgot the pint of Guiness that goes with the greasy Irish breakfast!!!

So...I'm in my twenties and I've never been drunk. I'm suspecting that this makes me some strange mutant form of human. :)

Just been too busy with adventures and hobbies. I'd rather get out and live life and make memories than forget them. :)

Eh Maestro, what you doing reading the womens health pages?? ;)

*Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp !* ;)

I once was told that the best cure to a hangover was a big greasy poutine (you know, that meal composed of French fries mixed with cheese and covered of brown sauce). Although I never tried it. Never got drunk neighter... Don't like the taste of alcohol. The only way you can make me swallow alcohol is to mix it (i.e. Vodka) with something else (i.e. cranberry juice).

Best cure for a hangover? In order efficacy

1) Exercise. Preferably sex. Often.

2) Drink lots of water.

3) Eat a healthy breakfast, and when all else fails;

4) Drink a few beers to take the edge off.

I'm sorry to say lads....I don't get hangovers, not that I haven't tried. :lol: Many a time my pals been cursing me for being up whistling, while they've been having their last rites, well almost anyway. :lol:

Pint of Guinness anyone?

I am a recovered alcoholic. I know what my problem is; once I start, I don't stop. So if I don't have the first one, I don't have to worry. It's been working for over 11 years now and I have to say my life has not been better. Not that I have a problem with other people drinking. I envy the guys that can have a beer, or two beers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back