How to make a business - pic of Willi Reschke (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You´re welcome fellas!
Yes, such a misuse is a something unbelievable for me and I don´t speak about W.R´s pic only. There are lots of pics of heroes on internet offered for hell of money...nothing but robery...no costs and high profit:evil:

lets just call these guys what they really are a bunch of SOB pirates, not out for truth but glory these are not historians for any sake just wanna be's

but that is life their existance totally depends on those that wish to employ their wares as such as ebay and cheap militaria photo sites.

this has been going on since the 1980's easily if not earlier

lets just call these guys what they really are a bunch of SOB pirates, not out for truth but glory these are not historians for any sake just wanna be's

but that is life their existance totally depends on those that wish to employ their wares as such as ebay and cheap militaria photo sites.

this has been going on since the 1980's easily if not earlier

It has been that way for all historical militaria since the 80s. A real shame. Another bad side is that is driving up the cost of the real deal stuff and making it more difficult for serious historical collectors like myself from getting a hold of the stuff.

Very true! I was recently looking for an ordinary, very plain reproducxtion of an 'Iron Cross'. They used to be very common in the UK, and, I believe, the 'States (many 'bikers' wore them on chains, that's the type I was looking for.). I only wanted this as 'decoration' for a diorama display base, but the cheapest I could find is now around the £30 mark! These things used to be about one or two Pounds!!
It's a pity these 'pirates' can't be prosecuted, and their 'businesses' put out of action.

Oh, yeah! Tie him to the back of something big and powerful, and take him for a drag down the runway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back