How y'all doin?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jugulator

Airman 1st Class
Jun 29, 2007
Sarasota, Florida, U.S.A
Looks like you got a nice forum goin here. I like it! Anyway, I'm here courtesy of Hunter368, and look forward to postin here more often.

The only think you should know is that I'm a metal-head, and if that offends you, well, I don't much give a damn. But hey, I'm a good nature guy, so it's no big deal.

Also, I've never really looked into the aerial aspect of WWII before, so this should be an interesting experience.

Hey man,

theres a fair few metal heads on here including myself.
That a real strat in your picture?
Im shredder by trade 8)

Enjoy

Well, it's Fender, but it's Mexican Made, and not American. But it's great for 300 bucks. Right now I really suck at guitar. I've been playin for a year now, but I'm just kinda stuck. I don't have particularly deft fingers (I play American Football after all, so I **** them up all the time), and I play in a bad position and with too much tension. Not to mention that I failed to grasp theory even though I took both a guitar and piano class at school to try to figure it out. (Of course, my guitar teacher didn't teach anything, so I guess I technically only took one class ;) )

Ah nice mexican strats are real nice when you get the right one.
I can relate about the fingers I play Australian Rules Football and Cricket.

manged to dislocate my thumb after crashing my mountain bike the day before a performance :lol:

lol nice man. I've been lucky enough to not recieve any major injuries my entire life (except for one near-concussion one football game) but those little ones add up after a while, know what I mean? I know that I've jacked up my back and neck beyond repair lol. Especially my back. Did that one during Fall workouts. Did 335 pounds for a Squat max... haven't done squats since, for obvious reasons. Although I did complete the rep :D

The only think you should know is that I'm a metal-head, and if that offends you, well, I don't much give a damn. But hey, I'm a good nature guy, so it's no big deal.

Just to warn you, there are some of us here here who are metal heads and have been listening to metal since before you were probably born or were still shitting in your diapers.

Guessing from your pictures I think I probably saw my first Metal concert (Metallica) before you were even born....

Oh and welcome to the forum. :lol:

Just to warn you, there are some of us here here who are metal heads and have been listening to metal since before you were probably born or were still shitting in your diapers.

Guessing from your pictures I think I probably saw my first Metal concert (Metallica) before you were even born....

Oh and welcome to the forum. :lol:

You're probably right, but as Manowar said, we're all "Brothers of Metal".

welcome Jug! Cool Priest siggy. Love what they did from "Screamin..." to the beginning. Green Manalishi!!!

lol, yeah, Screamin was great, as were all the previous albums. But if you pretend the Turbo Lover album doesn't exist, the ones after are great too, if you don't mind the brutal sound they developed.

Probably their best album musically is Painkiller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back