Howdy from Pennsylvania (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just enlisted and dropped by to say Howdy everyone! I'm Bob, the owner of Iron Division Resin Products/RaiRo Resins and am new to the neighborhood. I'm a big WW2 Aircraft and Softskin/Armor Fan, specializing in 1/72 and 1/48 scales. If I can ever help anyone out with something, just drop me a line!

Thank you for the warm welcome. Me? Just a WW2 Aircraft nut and Military Modeler, mainly 1/72 and 1/48. Got my own resin company and am currently building up a line of 1/48 scale WW2 US Airfield Support vehicles.
Merry Christmas to everyone and my best wishes to all for the new year!

Vehicles? Brilliant! I've been looking for US and British 1/48th scale 'airfield type' vehicles for years!
There used to be some resin, and short-run injection kits around, but they were expensive, and didn't stay around for long.
Fuel trucks, general purpose trucks such as the 2.5 ton and Dodge, and the same in British stuff would be very welcome, and I've always thought that the right types would sell like hot cakes - see the new Airfix support set in 1/72nd scale, as an example.
As sales and advertising are not allowed on the forum, could you send me a PM with some details when you have a moment, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back