Hs 123 A-1, "Red T"10./Lg 2; Greece April, 1941 Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Almost forgot, this one is just a couple of small steps from being done. Here's the pics with everything on, including the side access door, except for the final matt coat and the cockpit windscreen (and I'm trying to find a vacuform replacement for that thick injection molded one in the airfix kit). :) The first two pics are virtually identical - I was just experimenting a bit with the lighting.

Nice :=) I built this 3 or 4 years ago...I like this plane but I know the best kit of this plane was the Esci kit

Wojtek beat me to the answer Dwight! But, a few people have asked me how to mould canopies, so I'll put an illustrated tutorial together when I get a chance, showing how to mould canopies and other parts.

Thanks Tony. :)

Nice :=) I built this 3 or 4 years ago...I like this plane but I know the best kit of this plane was the Esci kit

Thanks Loris. :) If I was going to suggest a kit for this plane I would recommend the limited run Avis kits in 1/72 scale and the AMTech 1/48 scale kit. The AMTech kit is basically the old Esci kit with some MAJOR improvements including a fully detailed 17 piece resin cockpit and a new sprue of unspatted wheels.

@Terry - Thanks Mate. I'm sure that tutorial will prove useful. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Tony. :)

Thanks Loris. :) If I was going to suggest a kit for this plane I would recommend the limited run Avis kits in 1/72 scale and the AMTech 1/48 scale kit. The AMTech kit is basically the old Esci kit with some MAJOR improvements including a fully detailed 17 piece resin cockpit and a new sprue of unspatted wheels.

@Terry - Thanks Mate. I'm sure that tutorial will prove useful. :)

Thanks for the info mate :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back