Huge rise in British UFO sightings

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Royzee617

Tech Sergeant
Apr 6, 2005
MK UK
dspace.dial.pipex.com
The ministry has opened up its own "X-Files" for 2007, revealing 135 UFO sightings from across the UK.

If aliens are choosing the UK as a holiday destination, it appears it is becoming more popular, as the number if sightings has shot up since 97 were reported in 2006.

Last year the MoD released details of UFO sightings for the first time, including an archive back to 1998. Previously, details of classified reports were kept secret for 30 years. Discs, formations, white or orange lights, triangular shaped craft and pipe-like objects were all spotted buzzing around the sky in 2007.

In Duxford, Cambridgeshire on April 12, a witness reported seeing fifty objects, each with an orange light, assembling in the sky before ascending.

more nonsense here:
Huge rise in British UFO sightings - Telegraph

Hi Royzee,

>The ministry has opened up its own "X-Files" for 2007, revealing 135 UFO sightings from across the UK.

From an article in the German news magzine "Der Spiegel", it seems that we had a similar increase in Germany in 2007 that could be traced back to this summer season's garden party fad of candle-light powered Mini-Montgolfieres. Encounters of the first kind on the Hynek scale ...

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

arent ufos just government expeiremnts? like area 51 just testing a new flight model for the war

I'd like to believe but....

Hot air about hot air balloons sounds highly likely!

Now now British ale can be the best in the world.... nothing quite like some of our stronger beers anywhere I've ever been (USA is OK if you can find a microbrewery) nothing quite like the names.... as I type I am supping Bishop's Finger... succulent and strong. You should try some of the 'Spitfire' ale.... truly lives up to its antecedent.

British sightings :?: We got 'em right here in NJ.

Look at the UFO that crashed on Manasquan Beach this morning.

You don't think this picture might be a fake.....do you :?: :confused: :rolleyes:

TO :lol:

Attachments

• ufo.jpg
    ufo.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 154
Hi ToughOmbre,

>Look at the UFO that crashed on Manasquan Beach this morning.

Amazing similarity to the larger example - probably the mothership - that landed in central Eindhoven in 1966 (and has been parked there ever since).

Evoluon.org - Het Evoluon tussen 1966 en 1989

In a rather weak attempt to cover it up, the gouvernment pretended the UFO was not of extraterrestrian origin, but actually a local museum.

Yeah, sure!

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Didn't want to post in this thread because I didn't want to get homesick but when I heard there was a pic of my beloved crashed shuttle "Emily" well, I just had to check it out. Oh the times in that little speedster! Me and Ju*fxinema making out in the back engine room.

TO do you have copies I can put in my manbag...er....wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back