I could be MIA for a while

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am sorry you are having to go through that, but it will be worth it in the end! I cannot imagine not being able to see Conner whenever I want, or not having him around. Keep your chin up Thor! Do not stoop to their level. Do what you feel is right. Act and speak honorably and the judges will see that. Good Luck!

So very sorry to hear about this Roland.. You're in all our thoughts and prayers my friend...hang in there.

Wish you my most heartfelt and sincere Good Luck!

Best of luck to ya. Nothing can beat the power of positive thinking. You are on the right track.

Been there myself, took alot of years but the kids are adults now and they see thier mother in a different light, hang in there they are very much worht it.

Well, it's been about a month since I posted this. Here's the update.........

My youngest, Samantha, is bound and determined to live with me. She signed the 12 year old preference letter and stayed with me for 3 weeks. Then last tuesday, my ex calls me and says, "I have Sam". She checked her out of school early JUST so I couldn't get her. Well, I couldn't do anything about it since she is the primary parent and, technically, I was committing a felony as I was violating a child custody order. Sam has called me every day saying "Help me dad, I want to live with you. I hate mom."

I'm still working with my lawyer but this is getting bad and it's going to be expensive......money I don't have. Sam is miserable being there and my oldest won't even talk to me. Her mom has her completely brain washed.

Geez, you do the right thing for your kids and you get kicked in the nuts for it. Anyway, I'm back........just needed a bit of a break to focus. Thank you to everyone who posted here.

Sorry to hear it man

Hopefully your lawyer will pull through

Best of luck!

(fingers crossed)

Man, I could go on and on, but it would get to the point that you would probably think I'm making it up. That one person couldn't go through all the crap that I'm dealing with right now. I mean, Hollywood couldn't make a script like this.

I feel for you man, I fell into that same "rabbit hole" of the legal system, 5 years later a $40,000 later it seems like it's right out of the Twilight Zone.

Good luck with it all. :confused:

But also, put a little faith in the justice system. I know with every news story, and every slap on the wrist punishment, even that can get hard. But judges are very smart people. They're not just some numb-skull listening to the stories and flipping a coin.

When 'they' say something, suck it up, and then prove them wrong.

Sorry Crunch, I don't know how things are in Aus, but justice up here is a complete hash. The "smart" judge that I had wrote up his reasons, which would have failed a grade 8 essay. he couldn't remember which party was which, he made errors in noting dates places, despite it being set all in front of him in the documents. He wasn't paying attention during cross examination, and the court clerk mis-places several exibits.

The Appeals court concluded that the trial judge had made errors, and that "I would have decided the matter differently", yet in the end said "I will not reverse the ruling of my learned collegue, as it's his perogative to decide the case."

A load of BS that even Hollywood couldn't match :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back