I could be MIA for a while

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

********UPDATE*******

I'm back from court. Well, I won.........sort of. Right now, things are not going to change. However, next week, the courts want to interview my daughters to get things from them first hand. The courts will then make their recommendation to the judge, who will usually take their recommendation. It turns out my ex didn't tell her lawyer ALL the bad sh!t that she has been up to and it caught him completely off guard. My lawyer said he just can't see a way they will allow her to keep my youngest and as it turns out, I may end up with both of my daughters.

All in all, it's a GREAT day. Thanks again to all who said their prayers and offered well wishes.

Congrats to you! Dumb move by your ex, hiding stuff from her lawyer. Two people you tell the truth to are your accountant and your lawyer.

Great news man...really!

Sadly, back when I went through all of this, there was no sympathy for the guy...all men were all evil and the woman, regardless of how bad she was, always got preferential treatment.

Hope next week goes as well, if not better, as it did today for ya'!

Bl**dy brilliant news mate! I echo what Dave (Grau Geist) said, as I had a similar experience, but things are looking good I think. Keeping everything crossed for you for next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back