I could be MIA for a while

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I will re-iterate what several have said already, been there a few years ago myself and at the time I was thinking a Hollywood writer couldn't come up with a script like this. Just hang tough, be ready for battle and have all of your ducks in a row when the court dates arrive and it will work out.

Stay focused and hang in there. I've been through this! Just keep your head together and it will work itself out.

My ex was unemployed and homeless (how - with me giveing her $300 a week!) and I got the kids. I filed for primary custody and we went to court. She lied and said she was living with her father. So the Judge granted her the kids , to be exchanged at his place at a certain time and date. Well, her father and I were tight and we both knew she wasn't living there. On the day of the exchange I had a police officer witness her drive up to her father's house, the kids got out of mine and into hers and she drove away. I told the officer to record it and within the next week with the officer's report and letters supporting me from HER father and sister, I was able to get them back.

Its rough but you can do it!

Well, the trial is in two days. That will either be a great day of joy or I will be filing bankruptcy just to pay for the increased child support for the next 5.5 years.

I'm so nervous I could chew through steel right now. I'm sitting here shaking I'm so nervous.

The part that pisses me off is my ex mother-in-law just called me, drunk at noon, saying how she was going to testify against me. I have so much dirt on this stupid lady it's not funny. Well, I'll let you guys know..........

Well, the trial is in two days. That will either be a great day of joy or I will be filing bankruptcy just to pay for the increased child support for the next 5.5 years.

I'm so nervous I could chew through steel right now. I'm sitting here shaking I'm so nervous.

The part that pisses me off is my ex mother-in-law just called me, drunk at noon, saying how she was going to testify against me. I have so much dirt on this stupid lady it's not funny. Well, I'll let you guys know..........

DUDE, TAPE THAT STUFF! IT'S GOLD FOR YOUR CASE!

Every little bit helps. While it is illegal to tape someone, it isn't illegal to have the call on speaker phone, taping a message to yourself and leave it on when they call. Just make sure you start taping something else on the machine before you say hello.

Good luck!

letts hope you win it mate, and like timshatz said tape it give it to your lawyer or counselar (sry for the misspell) they will know what to do with it.

Yeah, she was nice enough to leave me a voicemail! hahahaha

Oh yeah, that's gonna go over real well with a Judge.

"Your Honor, this voice mail was left on my client's voice mail by his ex-mother in law. It goes to our point about mental and moral fitness. Further, your Honor, what sane person is drunk at noon in April? Too early for football..."

I'm not even a lawyer and I think I can win this one.

Man, Good luck and high spirits! The courts are changing their tune the last decade or so - its not always the mother's perogative.

As far as taping, check your laws. Some states allow only one party to know they are being taped and not the other while some - like New Jersey - make it totally illegal.

Our prayers for ya, bro. I've always hated "the woman is right by default" mentality of the courts. Hope they let ya play your voicemail!!! Heck, if it went to voicemail, she can't argue that she didn't know it was being taped...that's what voicemail is for!!!

Best of luck to ya. I say everyone here at the forums show up to your court hearing and raise hell. Well, maybe not raise hell, but say how much of a kick ass guy you are. Again, best of luck to ya. Give them hell, and be sure to smile when doing it. Your in our thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back