I finally have the internet

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

plan_D

Lieutenant Colonel
Apr 1, 2004
Yes, I have the internet - meaning when time permits I can get on here again. Which means more visits. but never as many as the good old days...sadness :( ...

But there's good news - I did say I'd got a job (I think) as an aircraft engineer apprentice within Thomas Cook - it's all going well; I'm going to do my first exam for my EASA Part 66 A license in November ... I'm doing the human factors exam, for anyone who knows how it all works in Europe. Then I just got another 11 more exams, and one set of essays questions and I've got my frozen A (mechanics) licence.

I got some more time before I'm fully qualified ... but I'm going to have lots of qualifications by the time I've finished! :D

Just think...one day, you'll look back on all of this and laugh. And then those nice guys in the white coats will come and give you your medications again....

Congratulations PD. Looks like you're on the way to a good career. BTW, where are you doing your apprenticeship? It's just that there's a college with an Aero Engineering Dept., and a BAe factory near me, wondered if you were in my area.
Terry.

education sucks!...

well maybe not! Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back