I hate the post office

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TimEwers

Airman 1st Class
Aug 28, 2010
My kit is here but as usual the carrier refused to deliver it. I mean did not even make a effort to knock on my door or leave the thing at the complexes office.

Gonna make the forth time I've had to go and pick up packages, going to ask if this place is some how black listed but I know I'm home in time for any deliveries.

Ups delivered one kit to me so I don't get why the mail wont.

I'd go and get it but it's already too hot and I'm heading to bed so I can get up and go in to work tonight

Can't say I feel any of your pain..

I HAVE A POST OFFICE BOX!! So UPS and Fedex walk it up to my door when they need to drop it off at the house hehehe.

But they are pretty dam good shots! I'll show myself out.................

Not so true anymore. Due to budget cuts, the incursion of email and the rising cost of gas, postal employees are no longer issued high-powered automatic rifles, and range time is limited to a thousand rounds (each) per day. This has caused a noticeable decline in marksmanship. Employees have indicated a marked trend towards "spray and pray" versus a more tactical, considered approach to shooting.

Our posties are on strike - again!

No noticeable change in service since they walked out. Good news is there's no junk mail clogging up the mailbox.

Not so true anymore. Due to budget cuts, the incursion of email and the rising cost of gas, postal employees are no longer issued high-powered automatic rifles, and range time is limited to a thousand rounds (each) per day. This has caused a noticeable decline in marksmanship. Employees have indicated a marked trend towards "spray and pray" versus a more tactical, considered approach to shooting.

:evil4: Nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back