I have returned

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Alright guys give him some time!

As a former soldier who has been to kittie litter box known as Iraq, I can assure you that our friend here has some serious catching up to do with someone much more important than we are....:lol:

In 9 months we will have another little Matt running around!

Thanks guys. Adler - no worries!

Charles... I actually put on Capt overseas...

Trying to find some time to do some browsing through the forum, but it's hard when the boy is attached to my leg. Then the hard drive on my laptop failed, but it did give me a nice excuse to get a new computer.

My wife and I found out the baby due in November is a boy. Any ideas on names? My frontrunners are Daniel, Nicholas, and Thomas... still unsure on middle names though.

Trying to find some time to do some browsing through the forum, but it's hard when the boy is attached to my leg. Then the hard drive on my laptop failed, but it did give me a nice excuse to get a new computer.

My wife and I found out the baby due in November is a boy. Any ideas on names? My frontrunners are Daniel, Nicholas, and Thomas... still unsure on middle names though.
Great news Matt, congrats on the baby and the RR tracks!

Hey Matt... what'r wrong with your middle name ? Or your Dad's, or her
Dad's ?? Keep it rolling... Congrats on the Capt.... Next thing you know
it'll be "Herr Mi-yor".

Charles..... Now there's an idea !!

Adam

Welcome back , glad your OK
it must have been culture shock going from the training enviroment to operational .

Well - I just began MV-22 training yesterday and I'm in ground school now... by the end of the year I will be complete...

You need to post some pic's of that bird, Matt. Bet you can't wait to get
into the right seat. Good luck..... lemme know when you're bringing one
to Oceana !! I'll meet you there !

Charles

Well... I'm glad to be back at MCAS New River and looking forward to flying again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back