Feb 24, 2007 #1 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey ...nothing fancy, but I think the navigation and stuff works ok: Aviation Art and More...
Feb 24, 2007 #2 k9kiwi Staff Sergeant 839 25 Joined Jul 2, 2006 Location Kiwi Land You need to allow scrolbars, neither the menu or the main frame area are scrollable with IE. Try dropping the selection images by 50% to give more area in the main screen. Just a couple of thoughts.
You need to allow scrolbars, neither the menu or the main frame area are scrollable with IE. Try dropping the selection images by 50% to give more area in the main screen. Just a couple of thoughts.
Feb 24, 2007 #3 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Not bad Clave. I didn't read the instructions when I first got to your site, so I had to go back to realize the national insignia were used for forward and back. So that might be a little confusing for some, but otherwise it looks great.
Not bad Clave. I didn't read the instructions when I first got to your site, so I had to go back to realize the national insignia were used for forward and back. So that might be a little confusing for some, but otherwise it looks great.
Feb 25, 2007 Thread starter #4 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Thanks for looking - I now realise this is a work in progress, and must not assume that everyone is running a 20" widescreen... Back to the drawing board...
Thanks for looking - I now realise this is a work in progress, and must not assume that everyone is running a 20" widescreen... Back to the drawing board...
Feb 25, 2007 #5 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com I dont run frames, and I typically keep my graphics no taller than 640 for portrait style pics and no wider than 750 for landscape style pics.
I dont run frames, and I typically keep my graphics no taller than 640 for portrait style pics and no wider than 750 for landscape style pics.
Feb 26, 2007 Thread starter #6 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey I am going to run a minimum amount of frames and re-size everything - it's turning into a massive project now... Here's a sample of the new picture size - I think it still shows enough detail...? Attachments Hurricane_Mk1_Romania_Site.jpg 60.3 KB · Views: 197
I am going to run a minimum amount of frames and re-size everything - it's turning into a massive project now... Here's a sample of the new picture size - I think it still shows enough detail...?
Feb 28, 2007 Thread starter #7 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey All fixed now - I hope...
Feb 28, 2007 #8 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland I personally think it's heaps better now Clave! Very cool site mate
Mar 1, 2007 Thread starter #9 Clave Senior Master Sergeant 3,200 79 Joined Jun 15, 2005 Location Deep in suburban Surrey Thanks I'll probably jazz it up some later, but I want to get back to a new project right now...