If you could bring one person back

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Better let Prophets and Gods stay at home, it might not be a good deal for us too ...

Let's take us Christians: do you think that 'our' Jesus would be pleased of us?

Without going into the 'war' topic, let's take some of His basic points like:
- all men can gain Paradise, salvation is for everybody who deserves it
- all men are equal
- my Religion has nothing to do with powers (literally 'my Kingdom is not of this World')
- no commerce with Religion (remember the Temple)

Then we have the different Christianism that (d)evolved in:

- theory of predestination
- impeachment with temporal power
- Churches who are essentially businesses to make money
- use of faith to bend kings and population to thier will
and so on....

I am not sure that He will be in good mood if He comes back, and even if it is for just one day I fear that a LOT of axxes will be kicked...

And he will possibley just as annoyed with me and kick my arse for being less than Christian as I should be. However and maybe you missed this bit. There will always be Wars there will always be famines and natural disasters. We are just men but there is only one Christ and I answer for my sins to him only and not you. My friend if you are going to judge others by your own standards then those judgements you used in here will be judged on yourself. Just bear that in mind before you reply and be well assured your arse doesn't get in line for being kicked by an very annoyed Jesus Christ

And he will possibley just as annoyed with me and kick my arse for being less than Christian as I should be. However and maybe you missed this bit. There will always be Wars there will always be famines and natural disasters. We are just men but there is only one Christ and I answer for my sins to him only and not you. My friend if you are going to judge others by your own standards then those judgements you used in here will be judged on yourself. Just bear that in mind before you reply and be well assured your arse doesn't get in line for being kicked by an very annoyed Jesus Christ

Maybe you read my post in a hurry or maybe my writing was confusing.

I have made NO personal judement at all, just listed some of the concepts expressed by JC as reported in the Bible and compared it to some historical facts.

It is evident the inconsistency between the original teaching and the behavior of those who claimed to be the ones entitled with the burden and the privilege to speak in His name.

The logical conclusion is that probably he would not be so happy about it.

About the devinity of JC, it is a very personal topic, depending from the Religions and the individual position vs Religions: rationally there is no proof in one sense or the other, in terms of faith (in my modest opinion) everyone should be respected for what his Religion teaches.

The only thing I feel to say is that if he was not a God, he was an extraordinary man.

About our personal situation at Armageddon, I think that rationally we can only accept the outcome: supposedly the Judge will be the best available and there will be no unfairness for wealth, race etc.

Zoran Djindjic, cause he would save my country from corruption and economic mess that it is in at this moment.Also I would return Nikola Tesla in order to tell us all that he really had in mind about world energy.

Zoran Djindjic, cause he would save my country from corruption and economic mess that it is in at this moment.Also I would return Nikola Tesla in order to tell us all that he really had in mind about world energy.
We've got a statue of Tesla here for the first AC power generator in the world which was located in Niagara. he definately made changed the world more then most

Users who are viewing this thread

Back