If you could bring one person back (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was under the impression we would not include most everyones obvious choice, family members...

I do not wish to bring back any one else Les. If the condition is to bring back some one who isn't a family member then I say no one. I read the question as such and I replied as such. My father. Do you have a problem with that Les. Because I don't have a problem with it. Thorlifter excluded family memebers because he would bring back his mother. Hence the impression you got Les. But that wasn't the original question asked.

There is a shed load of people I would like to bring back for one day.

As children under the age 5.

To line them up and enjoy the target practice.

Alittle attitude pal???

None what so ever Les. I was asked who I would bring back and for my own self my Father. For personal reasons for one and 2 there are things I would want to ask him about WW2 that I didn't have the chance to ask him when he was alive and 3 Some other family issues. Nothing attitude about it Les. Just my personal choice ok

Did I mention I would bring back Myrna Loy???? She is the reason it's good to be a man. What a vision on lovelyness!!!!

Yummy.

Attachments

• loy-myrna-photo-myrna-loy-6231572.jpg
    loy-myrna-photo-myrna-loy-6231572.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 77
Actually I thought she was dead but she is still alive aparantly. She even allowed a photo of her taken in 2003 to be published in Playboy. She has been a secretary for a Christian orginization for the longest time since she quite modeling in the late 50s early 60s.

I see sex plays more of an importance to aircraft. Gentlemen do you actually think bringing back some actress that she is going to have sex with you hahaha. Question is why would you want to have sex with a woman who has been dead for 30 to 40 years or so even if you could bring her back. Fantasy is one thing being disgusting is quiet another hahahaha

Wise ass! :twisted:

Kris

I am sorry Kris but I am a firm believer that the living are more fun. It just struck me as funny and saw it in a different light yesterday why some would want to bring back to life a dead woman who died 30 to 40 years ago. Saw it more than that Kris I went oh yuck no thanks:p :p :p . And I am joking Kris sorry mate

The profit Mohamed, so he could admit he was just a maniacal, delusional warlord intent on starting a cult.

I am sorry Kris but I am a firm believer that the living are more fun. It just struck me as funny and saw it in a different light yesterday why some would want to bring back to life a dead woman who died 30 to 40 years ago. Saw it more than that Kris I went oh yuck no thanks:p :p :p . And I am joking Kris sorry mate
Yeah I know. Was a good one! :D

Kris

The profit Mohamed, so he could admit he was just a maniacal, delusional warlord intent on starting a cult.

Oh great and stick him in Gitmo for the day so he could enjoy the solitude and maybe get a good tan through the barbed wires and chain fences. Can I then shoot him Cos in the balls so when he goes back he is ****ing uselss to his virgins

Oh great and stick him in Gitmo for the day so he could enjoy the solitude and maybe get a good tan through the barbed wires and chain fences. Can I then shoot him Cos in the balls so when he goes back he is ****ing uselss to his virgins

We don't want to kill him. The world meeds more cab drivers! I just want to reveal that the whole thing was a delusional ruse to gain power, wealth and chicks. Then we can turn all the mosques into ice cream shops.

After he is humbled, he can have a special guest appearance on "Seinfeld" as "Mo-mo" the cranky, convenience store owner.

Better let Prophets and Gods stay at home, it might not be a good deal for us too ...

Let's take us Christians: do you think that 'our' Jesus would be pleased of us?

Without going into the 'war' topic, let's take some of His basic points like:
- all men can gain Paradise, salvation is for everybody who deserves it
- all men are equal
- my Religion has nothing to do with powers (literally 'my Kingdom is not of this World')
- no commerce with Religion (remember the Temple)

Then we have the different Christianism that (d)evolved in:

- theory of predestination
- impeachment with temporal power
- Churches who are essentially businesses to make money
- use of faith to bend kings and population to thier will
and so on....

I am not sure that He will be in good mood if He comes back, and even if it is for just one day I fear that a LOT of axxes will be kicked...

Let's take us Christians: do you think that 'our' Jesus would be pleased of us?

He's not "my Jesus".

he is a historical figure but at least he preached peace and love and did not sack other towns and encourage revenge.

I do not believe he was devine but at least he wasnt a warlord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back