If you live in Yorkshire, please beware!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Elmas

Staff Sergeant
Jan 17, 2011
Italy
I did receive this from a good Friend of mine that lives in Yorkshire, but as I think this is spreading across Europe, please beware.

"This is serious. Please BEWARE! Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping. Simply dropping into Sainsbury's for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic.
Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It's impossible not to look especially with all the rain we have been having. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another store, in my case, Tesco in Rotherham. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th 29th. Also again on November 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this coming weekend, so Be Warned!

P.S. Aldi have wallets on sale for £2.99 each. "

This has been going on with girls in Yorkshire for years, I have never heard of a wallet being taken though.

And I hear about that just now???

Tomo, if you could just see a car park in Yorkshire at the moment you would see the joke. 50MPH winds with rain sleet and snow. I did marry a Yorkshire lass however, and my mother came from its heart.

Would never happen in my town - a 21 year old would be a big, 200 pound Grandmother..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back