IJAAF and IJNAS....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great shots Paul, A1-1-129 clearly showing the early glossy finish of the Zero as it really was when first applied, it did eventually change and fade to a matt Grey colour over time and exposure, only in the later years did the upper colour change when applied to a satin to matt finish with the addition of a talc additive.

Quite fancy doing something like this one, how do you best, easiest, replicate the camouflage?
I've these as low as '11' could there have been a '13' too?

Seeing that Hasegawa have several different Ki-45 Nick, which would be correct to do this one, HAJT065 (at Hannants) looks to be a good match, going by the tail marking, but the nose looks different, or is it just me?

Much obliged Geo, will see which one it is.....
Also bought this one, for less than half the Hasegawa price, have seen range from £43 and up to $245 (HKD)!!!
Comes with decals for two birds, the one in the boxart and one with a somewhat similar camouflage as the one above from the 53rd...

Geo,

Seems like all the Nick, that I can find, has a different belly mounted cannon, from the one showing in the profile...it's more built in, smooth to the fuselage.

Users who are viewing this thread