IL-2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that they would come here - there's a degree of seperation from Aircraft of World War II and The Sturmo series. What could have piissed off the hacker enough to do that? Someone in Northrop-Grumman perhaps? ;)

Even if it has fried the database, people will still be able to reupload their skins though.

Medvedya said:
What could have piissed off the hacker enough to do that? Someone in Northrop-Grumman perhaps? ;)

I hate it when you constantly edit your posts! :lol: :lol:

It's more than likely a gamer like us, IMO. Some folks take this whole sim thing just a bit too seriously! :confused:

Yeah, you had doubts about how realistic the aircraft could look, so I posted up two of Jutocsa's skins to show you how good they can get.

Nonskimmer said:
Medvedya said:
What could have piissed off the hacker enough to do that? Someone in Northrop-Grumman perhaps? ;)

I hate it when you constantly edit your posts! :lol: :lol:

It's more than likely a gamer like us, IMO. Some folks take this whole sim thing just a bit too seriously! :confused:

Oops, sorry! It's a habit from essay writing.

Anyway, I hope the hackers covered his tracks well, cause I guess Ubi will have released the IT hounds to try and find him.

Sharx did say that the forums have been 'extensively damaged.' So it could mean all our historic spam has been fried. From what I gather the worm changes all files ending with .php with it's own code.

It seems as if you need to downloads some new patches to close up the loophole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back