IL-2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the forums still ain't up there, so I guess the damage must be really bad. If they're not up by tomorrow, I'll do some more recruiting for this site, because I can find some il2 people on the Ubi forums. I can't imagine anyone from Il2skins would want to post there for long. (if at all)

Tell you what - it's not looking good on the Il2skins forum front. They originally estimated 24 hours. The damage must be very severe.

Right. I'll do a spot of search and recruit then.

Medvedya said:
Tell you what - it's not looking good on the Il2skins forum front. They originally estimated 24 hours. The damage must be very severe.

Yeah, or it could be they'll just wait 'till after Christmas. Who knows?

Did you see that thread HH posted at IL2Skins not long ago, concerning a real whack job with a grudge against the popular skinners there? I guess he was banned from there more than once, but kept getting back in.

I wonder if there's a connection?

I remember hearing there was a moron who hated Jutocsa and 'hate voted' all his skins, and left nasty comments about them. What a freakazoid!

Now then, I've just had a look at the new development updates for PF 3.04
Waddya think!

Attachments

• fokker_d-xxi_03.jpg
    fokker_d-xxi_03.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 545
  • fokker_d-xxi_04.jpg
    fokker_d-xxi_04.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 546
  • newclouds21.jpg
    newclouds21.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 545