IMPORTANT - GB UPDATE!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'll second that!
And you'll be pleased to know that Eric will be posting the 'official' results very soon! Seems he missed the e-mail with the scores from the other judges!!

Change to the Group Build Rules.
As it seems the extension to the current GB time limit is more than welcome, and after a suggestion from Igor (Imalko), I think it's easier to make the following change to the Group Build Rules.
With immediate effect, ALL Group Builds will now run for four (4) months. This includes the current GB, The Pacific Theatre of Operations, which will now end on Sunday, August 30th.
This will not affect the start times of the follow-on GB's, which will overlap by one month, and the MTO build will still commence this Saturday, August1st., but now end on Monday, November 30th.
This means that, after three months of one GB, the following GB will commence, with one month still to run on the then current GB. This will allow those who have finished their entries to start on the new GB, without having to wait for everyone else to finish, and those who need the extra time, will have it!
I hope this makes sense!
I'll ammend the posted Group Build Rules accordingly within the next few days, and I hope this is acceptable to all.
Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back