Introducing myself..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Becca

Staff Sergeant
Aug 13, 2007
Texas
www.myspace.com
Hey! my name is Becca. I am Lesofprimus' new(est) bride. lol. YUP, I have won his heart and a few other choice bits. COULDN'T be happier or prouder.

Just wanting to say hello and get a feel for the place. He speaks highly of you guys(ok..some of you..)

Becca

Hey Joe,
Very nice to meet you. Yup, he said he thinks he might have played hockey with you. Hes looking at homes as we post, my sons and I are moving to MS. WHO KNEW i'd fall for a Long Islander!! and a NAVY GUY!?? Didn't see it coming. LOL.

Congrats Becca, if you need a bigger club to keep Les in line Im sure one of us would be more than happy to lend it to you.

HOO YAH!! Just didn't know i'd actually enjoy eating squid. ;)

Ohhh that just makes me want to vomit.... :pukeleft:

Congratulations. There's lots of mindless drivel on this site. My posts usually fall into that category. I'm a Marine, though, and I'm not suppposed to be smart.

My heartfelt congrats to both of you (newly-weds), and welcome to the
forum, Becca. I'm an old (really) Navy retired Radioman. I hope someday
you two catch up to me and my bride. Welcome aboard.

Charles

Charles,

I look forward to staring into Dan's eyes when we can celebrate our 50th..THOUGH we might be cryogenic heads in jars. Getting a late start ovah here.

Thank you VERY much for your welcome and congratulations.
Becca

Hey Joe,
Very nice to meet you. Yup, he said he thinks he might have played hockey with you. Hes looking at homes as we post, my sons and I are moving to MS. WHO KNEW i'd fall for a Long Islander!! and a NAVY GUY!?? Didn't see it coming. LOL.
Hey, watch that - I was Navy too!!!!
:evil4:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back