Introducing myself..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dear Les'Bride, Now tell the truth, did you volunteer for this dangerous mission or were you coerced into it? I can get you a good Sea Lawyer for dirt cheap and have you away from that salt water slurpin', sea gull chasin' low life bilge rat in no time flat! But on the other hand I'm sure there's many a Mississippi virgins MaMa sleeping more soundly tonight because of your selfless and courageous act. You must be part saint, part she devil and fully armor plated. Well, as an old crusty Sea Dog I once knew said a long time ago " May your lives be filled with tears..............And may each one be a tear of joy." Best of luck to you both! The Senior Chief

Senior Chief: NOPE, I grabbed my balls and jumped RIGHT in on this one. I don't scare easily. When God stood everything I have ever prayed for right up in front of me, there was only one way to go. I have my equal. Waited a lifetime for him and I'll be damned if I ever let go!
Thank you all for your welcome and congratulatory statements. :D ;)

I just hope and pray that the flame, that appears to be
burning between you two, never dies. As a good friend
of mine one said, "Live long and prosper..........."

Charles

Congrats we'll have the 10th anniversary and I do NOT regret one single day of it....not that it was always easy, but it's worth!

Hot Space: I couldn't ask for better..he's everything that I have talked to the 'higher-up's' about. Checked RIGHT off the list.

He deserves me, and I, him....its awesome.

and Thank You.

L.B.

finally I get the connection it must be my Opa brain. I can say firmly congrats Becca and also you better take it real slow as Charles has stated..........

life is fun but can be trying ~ love needs patience and it's work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back