Introducing myself..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And I always thought that our Minister of Whoopass was a woman.... Oh dear how embarrassing....tisk, tisk, tisk....
Ach aye, he must be one of those that's really in toutch with feminin side then, I guess. I've got an electric cattle prod here in case that you'd ever need it. He can be an handful at times.....

stockprod.jpg

May recommend the 32 inch length, that 'll keep him at a safe distance.

Hi, welcome, congrats and all that stuff. May I wish you many happy blue moons together!

G'day Becca and Les. Congrats to you both and you have my deepest sympathy Becca. So tell me Becca where did you purchase your whip and chair from to keep Les in his proper place. After all these years Les is going to have to ask permission to come play on the website of WW2 Aircraft. Oh what a pity hahaha. And not just ask permission but has to share his toy with his most charming wife. Oh there is a GOD after all hahaha

That will learn you Les in calling us scumbags and deviates. I hope Becca whips you good boyo. No I take that back you would bloody well enjoy it to much

Lucky...I think I have that model.. and naahhhh..Emac, I just sweetly bat my eyelashes. OR use the riding crop.

Thank you..on all counts :lol:

Sorry it's belated but congrats Dan and commiserations Becca (Mrs whoopas).
Did he get you in a head lock instead of exchanging rings?
In my case it was the other way round and it still hurts or rather I keep telling my missus she's a pain in the neck.

I'm really glad things are going OK guys best of luck with your new life Dan Becca (I mean that most sincerly)
Lee

Thank u very much Lee and Gnomey, it means alot....

Eric, I was able to offload all my importants to another drive prior to the crash, but lost ALL my music.... Unfortunatly, now my computer wont recognize the storage drive, as it doesnt have a drive letter assigned, and I cant change or assign one... Rather frustrated over it...

That and my sound still doesnt work.... I hate computers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back