Introducing myself..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don't kid yourself. When you least expect a beating, one will be delivered. You will forever walk upon eggshells wondering what offense you have committed, whose honor you have tarnished, what UMCJ you have inadvertently violated. The sheer depravity of his verbal dressing down will forever stain your ego with his poor grammar, excessive use of profanity, and and the utter ugliness of his inane banter. You will shiver with queasiness at the thought of constructing his verbal logic aimed at defiling your private parts, your mother and a bus full of nuns swimming in feces all in a common sentence structure.

Once you have been the target of the near-sighted Cape Buffalo... you never forget. For then your virginity has been taken. You will have seen the elephant, and have lived.

And you will grow because of it. It simply, is.
DANG Matt! You should be a fiction writer!

Gee, I donno.... ole Les has never said a cross word to me. Maybe he
just ignores me ??

Charles

Sometimes being ignored can be a blessing in disguise. "His gaze is as of the Serpent Himself. His eyes shown like the eternal pits of fire. His nostrils spew forth gases so wretched as to make mere mortals eyes melt from their sockets and their tongues swell before the screams. The jowls of the Cursed One have crushed lesser demons whole and spat their mangled remnants on the ground and defiled them in ways unbeknown to living creatures. Do not speak His name for it has be striken from the Book Of Names. To speak of Him is to summon Him. To summon Him is to damn your own immortal soul and those of your children and their children's children. Call Him not or darkness shall follow you all the rest of your days!" (Unless you belong to this forum and then you have total immunity but only for as long as you are a member. BEWARE QUITTERS--BEWARE!!!!!) :evil: :evil:

Sometimes being ignored can be a blessing in disguise. "His gaze is as of the Serpent Himself. His eyes shown like the eternal pits of fire. His nostrils spew forth gases so wretched as to make mere mortals eyes melt from their sockets and their tongues swell before the screams. The jowls of the Cursed One have crushed lesser demons whole and spat their mangled remnants on the ground and defiled them in ways unbeknown to living creatures. Do not speak His name for it has be striken from the Book Of Names.

Methinks the lad is quite an orator. A slick tongue devil..... wonder if
he sells refrigerators ? .... or used cars ????

Charles

Methinks the lad is quite an orator. A slick tongue devil..... wonder if
he sells refrigerators ? .... or used cars ????

Charles

I'm mortified!! The gentleman has a proclivity to besmirching my reputation! To think that I would lower myself to selling articles of questionable reliability to my hapless fellow citizens. I'm wounded to the soul!!! Pssssstt Hey Buddy, Ya wanna buy a vowel-cheap!? :rolleyes:

Now now, boys. I will go on record to say that if the fit ever hits the shan, I will be damn glad that guys like him are on OUR side. I have witnessed the amazing swift and silent death that a SEAL team can dish out, then bug out and disappear as fast as they appeared. Get on the bad side of a SEAL and you will know fear as you never have.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

OK Les, it's time to jump in here and help me on this...There is a saying I saw as a poster on the back of another mechanics roll around tool box when I was at Norhtwest Airlines. If I remember right it goes something like... "You may sleep peacefully tonight because there are brave men who are willing to do terrrible things on your behalf." Les, is that even close to being right?

Hey! my name is Becca. I am Lesofprimus' new(est) bride. lol. YUP, I have won his heart and a few other choice bits. COULDN'T be happier or prouder.

Just wanting to say hello and get a feel for the place. He speaks highly of you guys(ok..some of you..)

Becca

Well young lady did you ever think you'd get so much mileage out of simply saying hello? Ten pages, I wonder if this is a new track record? :?:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back