Introducing myself..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

what Chris for Mr. and Mrs. Whoopass to take over or ? I'm a little slow today.

welcome back you two, dang you need to move to Oregon

Can I move to Oregon Erich, Canvey Island is getting too crowded and I could do with a bit of open space to cheer me up.
I know exactly what your going to say.
If you move in I'm moving out.

Thank u very much Lee and Gnomey, it means alot....

Eric, I was able to offload all my importants to another drive prior to the crash, but lost ALL my music.... Unfortunatly, now my computer wont recognize the storage drive, as it doesnt have a drive letter assigned, and I cant change or assign one... Rather frustrated over it...

That and my sound still doesnt work.... I hate computers...

Welcome back, Les. It was damn quiet without you :) Maybe little help, I had the same problem once and discovered that you could use the program Partition Magic to assign a new drive letter to your partition on the drive.

I liked Oregon, Erich. Thanks for the invite...don't think my beloved Whoopass would be hip on the commute for work. Thank you Marcel for the info. hopefully he can use it.

hey woman tell your stud to start his own business over here anytime, we've got so many rip-off artists in the land of the free hiding out in our woods it's repulsive.

hey anyone out there ........... c'mon over ! the mountains rivers are outrageous and we have the most beautiful coastline on the west coast US of A

you're all welcome here, grab a spot on this sphere and take a load off..........everyone is bloody strange in my parts so we would all fit in fine and yes plenty of room to whack folk as you please cause there are many that need it ......

It's great to have you back Les my good man. I sincerely hope that we'll see you and your good lady here as often as possible for a good banter....
Honestly, it's not quite the same without you here, something is missing. As mentioned earlier, I wish you all the VERY BEST for the future with MANY happy years together. :salute:

Just remember to ask before you knick anything from you womans drawers for trying on....

LMAO!! hmm...he MIGHT be hip. I'll get back to you! lol. Remember the Rocky Horror Picture Show?? :D..I'm sorry I can't even type that with a straight face :lol:

No NO NO Lucky. Keep away from the Light. Stop imagining Les in that Apparel from his good lady wife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back