Introducing myself.. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you guys VERY much. Hes back home to me tomorrow and moving us to MS. Got our house and we're setting up..very exciting.

Will have to invite ya'll over for dinner, soon.

L.B.

Thanks for all the fine wishes... Too bad my girl doesnt really know what a bunch of scumbags and degenerates u all are.... She'll learn....

I leave this afternoon to head to Texas and pack them up and move into a new home here in Ocean Springs with a fresh start.... If either one of us aint around for awhile, its because we're having so much sex that we cant crawl our way to the monitor...

well you 2 remember to bring your oars ! hearing the Texas big boy state is getting hammered again by the rains...............send em here to God's country please ~ Orygun

:lol: and yessir, Erich sending it your way, then. Loved Oregon! Looks like we're going to get another hit by mid week.

it IS supposed to be good luck to move in the rain, though.

yeah but not hurricane force winds. I have a friend that lives in Corpus Christi and he loves the heavy rains...............I always thought he was a bit psycho

well stay dry and high

Users who are viewing this thread

Back